You must normally have worked for your employer for two years or more to bring a constructive unfair dismissal claim. However, if your employer breaches your contract of employment before you have two years’ service, you may still be able to bring a claim of wrongful dismissal. Compensation for wrongful dismissal will allow you to recover your financial losses, such as pay and commission you would have received during a notice period.

Truth Legal team photo

Make An Enquiry

Contact the Truth Legal team today.

"*" indicates required fields